Skip to content
About this item
- No time limits on puzzles allows players to take their time before answering or using an in-game 'hint coin.'
- Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box features a riveting new mystery and more than 150 new brain teasers, riddles and logic puzzles to challenge and delight players.
- Additional puzzles available via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection each week for 33 weeks after the game launches.
- New memo pad feature which allows players to work through puzzles more easily solved by sketching out possible scenarios.
- A variety of mini-games that although do not directly affect the outcome of the game, provide variety of gameplay and can help with the Professor and Luke's relations with NPCs.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh