Test your skills in sets of five minigames with the new mode, Mariothon, and see how you stack up against players across the globe in Online Mariothon*. Whether you’re pedaling tricycles, flipping meat, or who knows what else, you’ll use Joy-Con™ controllers in clever ways across 80 new minigames; some are all-out free-for-alls, others are 2 vs 2, or even 1 vs 3! Toad’s Rec Room lets you pair up two Nintendo Switch™ systems**, which you’ll lay side-by-side on a flat surface like a real tabletop game. That way you can play a mini baseball game, battle tanks in custom arenas, or even see who can match the most bananas by repositioning the systems however you see fit!
- Outwit friends and family as you race across the board; whoever gets the most stars wins!
- The original 4-player Mario Party series board game mode is back!
- Character-specific Dice Blocks with alternate numberings add another level to your strategy
- Pair two Nintendo Switch systems, lay them flat, and creatively combine both screens to enjoy a new, interactive style of tabletop gaming in Toad’s Rec Room mode**
- 80 new minigames packed with wildly different challenges and clever uses of Joy-Con controllers
- Put your skills to the test in sets of five minigames online*—a series first!